5 Questions with our very own hiccup extraordinaire… Darcie Gadalla!
- What do you do at SUM? I take part in all visual aspects of design both internal and external. On a day to day basis this can include anything from Hand drawn images of our clients, through to the initial concept design of the websites we produce.
- Favourite project to date? My favourite project to date was for Play Valley – a kids playhouse based in the heart of Rotherham. On behalf of Play Valley we designed menu’s, leaflets, illustrations and screen designs. The reason I liked this project in particular is I understood the requirements of the client from the offset. This was the first Project worked on where I sole ran and completed with no help or guidance, it also let me free with my creativity giving my lots of room to create something unique.
- Design is best when…I am given creative freedom (almost free reins) without formal guidelines to provide my input and give clients a fresh twist from an external perspective
- You would like to do more…Illustrations and end to end design projects. When projects have various channels to design, we are able to bring out more of our ideas and provide brands with consistency!
- If you weren’t a graphic design you would be… Anything to do with helping animals! Potentially working for an organisation similar to the RSPCA.